Wella Koleston 304/6 Burgundy color
- Easy to use and does not drip.
- covers even the most resistant grey hair perfectly and durably.
- provide your hair with luscious color full of powerful shine
- conditions your hair with oil replacement.
HOW TO USE KOLESTON MAXI MATTE SHADE BURGUNDY NO 304/6?
1- Preparation of coloring emulsion:
Press the content of the tube into a non-metallic dish (plastic- glass or porcelain) then add the developer fluid and mix the two ingredients with a coloring brush until a homogenous coloring emulsion is produced.
Please apply the emulsion to your hair as soon as you have finished mixing it to achieve an optimum coloring result.
2- Application of coloring emulsion:
For first coloring, the coloring emulsion is applied to unwashed hair strand by strand, using the coloring brush. Please make sure that you do not miss any parts. Then comb your hair through with awidetoothed comb to achieve even distribution of the coloring emulsion in your hair.
For root coloring make partings in your hair and initially apply the coloring emulsion parting by parting only; after allowing a soaking time of 20 minutes, comb the coloring emulsion evenly right down to the ends of your hair.
3- Soaking time:
The soaking time is 30 minutes; for root coloring, it is 20 minutes for the roots and another 10 minutes forthe whole of your hair. The color of the color emulsion may change during the soaking time.
4- Finishing treatment:
Condition with oil replacement cream
- rinse until water runs clear (using shampoo is not recommended).
- Apply the oil replacement sachet.
- Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse again.